Original topic:

Samsung pay or pay mini

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 01:03 PM)
PoojaChaudhary7695
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
This phone (Samsung galaxy M51) not support Samsung pay or pay mini 
Very important feature Samsung pay or pay mini in my daily uses. Please help immediately in next software update 
9 Comments
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
If they haven't provided the feature to begin with, it doesn't seem like they will with an update... But, its a shame they didn't provide it in a 25k priced phone.
Better use Google pay till then.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
not possible bro ... that device have built-in hardwarely knox security service support but it's non functional in one ui core except security purposes...so not possible to simply give it by software update in core devices ... no samsung pay ,pass ,secure folder
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
you didn't check before buy?
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
So called very important feature , still he didn't bother to check and spend 23-25k just like that.
sivap
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
of course he didn't check that is mistake agreed. but before that one question to community members . in you tube or in samsung website and youtube reviews any where. atleast one single person explained difference between core one ui and normal ui full features. samsung will not encourage that type of videos because no one will purchase if they see that videos.lack of this type of videos in YouTube and people still belive samsung and purchase because of reputed brand. no people will spent their hard earning money easily. please do respect other feelings. Jai Hind 🇮🇳 🇮🇳
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Bro , no respect from me to anyone who doesn't check things BEFORE buying THEN later complaining.
I can tell you many videos on YouTube which have highlighted differences very clearly.
Please check gyantherapy, tech4mob channels.

Also why to rely on only youtubers , you can check Samsung own site, their helpline.

Sorry I do not agree with this excuse.
Nothing personal bro !
0 Likes
Ashishharpreet
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I am very disappointed with this Samsung galaxy m51, I pay from my savings to buy this phone and it's not support Samsung pay why did you do this, seriously I will never recommend this phone to anyone 😶
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Good lesson learnt.
0 Likes
Crattycrocher
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

If you can return it then do that. If you want all the features better look for A series rather than M series. M series are mostly Asia specific hence they don't get a lot of features.

0 Likes