Original topic:

Samsung m51

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 08:19 PM)
MUTHUKUMARR
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
My m51 cannot charge one week before. Service center person told mother board damage. Then I told replace it. After service completion IMEI number of the phone was old. Cannot change IMEI number. It's possible. Or cheat me the service person? Pls reply. Because if motherboard change  IMEI also changed. 
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes it should change. Probably the service center replaced a faulty charging port and cheated you.
ksnaruka
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Today my m51, I have replaced charging point and software update without any cost.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Some service centers are doing scams
Visit others if you have multiple centers in your city
Galaxy M

bro .its scam 2021 🤣 .next time go to local repair shops. 

MUTHUKUMARR
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Service center person told motherboard was empty we write in your old IMEI on new motherboard . It's possible?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
No it's not possible. Go and tell them that you are going to consumer court. They will refund your money. Also complain to Samsung India.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.   

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes