Original topic:

Samsung m51 internet speed is too slow

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 01:52 PM)
Abheyw
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Its quite irritating after buying such an expensive phone and the internet is too slow on mobile data. I have tried the same sim in phones worth 10k and my old poco F1, it works like a charm. With full network range , my YouTube buffers like crazy. I have called customer support  a couple of times but no resolution. Anyone has any solution  for this issue? I seriously regret getting this phone
15 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
This problem is common among M series.
i see this reported by other users everyday here.
Abheyw
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
whats the solution to this? This is my first samsung phone and honestly, I'd pick any so called Chinese phones under 18k and they'd perform way way better than this **bleep**. I mean we are in 2021 and my internet works like 3g. I thought the problem might resolve with an update or something, so I didn't really think of returning the phone but there doesn't seem to be any solution and the return window is closed
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
This is my first time from this company too, we have to constantly complain to them to improve connectivity and enable carrier aggregation, but nothing can solve if low quality antenna modems are used.
and recently F62 launched for little cheaper price have full version of OneUI and this one have core. im mad about that too ☠
Abheyw
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
The way Indian customers are fooled by throwing cheaps phones on their faces is ridiculous. low quality antenna? lol..thats what I needed to hear after buying a phone worth 25k. such a joke
Abheyw
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
as far as I researched , carrier integration should be available on 730G. How can they miss such a simple thing? I really want to know if samsung can release such defective phones in countries like the USA. Par India hai, sab chalta hai.
0 Likes
Abheyw
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
just checked internet speeds. 0.26 mbps on m51 and 10 mbps on realme 2 pro with same sim. A 3 year phone which costed me 10k has 40 times faster internet than a newly launched monster at 25k. How i wish I'd have seen some honest reviews before buying..
0 Likes
Nikhilrasuri
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
This is on my M51 which is way slower than my earlier Moto one power of 15-20 mbps .
I've complained many times with log files but same answer every time that they look in to this matter.
I can be very sure that this can't be solved with any updates. A big regrett for buying especially who use internet frequently and OTT

Screenshot_20210218-154132_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Abheyw
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
If carrier integration comes in the next update, it can be solved. But I doubt they ll do that in April with 3 if they didn't do it earlier with 2.5
0 Likes
Nikhilrasuri
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I don't think CA can be enabled by Software update.
But let's wait for the update.
I don't care anything like Good lock, One ui full version or other features. CA is required thats it.
0 Likes