Original topic:

Samsung m51 cod black screen

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 05:33 PM)
Sky17
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
i have a issue of black screen occurring return I'm playing call of duty game in my phone. I have tried various solutions suggested in internet such as changing graphic settings, uninstall and reinstall the app and all but none of them are working. Kindly help me out with this issue. I bought this phone recently and i can't even play my favourite game
26 Comments
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I had this problem.. only when I was playing with high graphics and high fps settings.. then I changed my graphic settings to low graphics and high fps.. from then no problem
0 Likes
Sky17
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i too tried tht dude but don't help at all... I'm facing this only in battle royale... multiplayer works fine for me
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
same same.. i faced it same... but my problem sloved with low garphic settings... try reinstall and play in low graphic settings.. If not solved contacting agent might be solution
0 Likes
BanascoKasi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

i tried that , it still did not work 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed Pubg is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. We advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
look4bishwanath
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Dear Team,
This is the issue from samsung as I have observed that whenever the temperature exceed the 43 degrees screen automatically turn off. This is happening to me every time after the recent update. kindly provide us a solution
uk3331
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
even I observed this
0 Likes
uk3331
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I never felt the advantage of your AI game booster. that's nonsense. I suggest give some updates related to game boosting, probably some algorithms.
BanascoKasi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Dear samsung , this issue Started after the introduction of samsung one ui , I had to switch from a51 to A71 and i experienced the same issue , now am using A70 , the issue is still occurring , What is the assurance that if switch to A52 or 72 that will still not occur 

0 Likes