Original topic:

Samsung m31s hangs after 2 mins of usage, pls don't buy.

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 09:44 AM)
thisisyash
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

This is the first time i bought samsung phone, i am very much pissed off with the perfomance even the phone has 6gb of ram. The side finger print sensor is difficult to handle that it accidentally presses off and sets timer to unlock again. the phone hangs very quickly after little bit of usage even though i never played games on this phone.  Camera has AI filter always ON and you cannot turn it OFF which means that you can never get an actual picture of your face (what a sham!). Applications get struck when you open mobile with side finger sensor some times, again you need to restart your app. Battery was also not so impressive, it was just the usual. FInger print sensor is unresponsive if the mobile is in idle - locked state for so long. I am thinking to sell it again. so please don't buy unless you can use internet explorer in windows7 laptop with 2G internet. 

5 Comments
Galaxy M
Sorry to hear. How many days you used this phone? You can perform a factory reset
0 Likes
thisisyash
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro your last line is so exaggerating. Nothing like what you said is happening to me. Replace your device as it might be a defective piece.
0 Likes
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
check that your phone storage is full or not, go to settings> device care> storage > storage booster, then scroll down the screen, you will find ''auto delete unnecessary data'' option, click on it to activate. go back to device care ,click on 3dots at the right top of the screen. click auto optimisation option and activate it. keep the battery settings in optimised mode and enable adaptive power mode
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes