Original topic:

Samsung m31s auto reboot

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 09:51 AM)
up26
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello Samsung Team India,

I have purchased Samsung Galaxy M31s on Nov-2020, in May 2022 after applying latest update Android 12 the phone suddenly started restarting in loop and screen freeze issue.
I visited service center and they told me to change the motherboard. Because it got turned off automatically and while starting on it was showing Boot screen "Samsung Galaxy M31s logo screen" , and nothing happening.
I have tried to do force stop and restart. But, nothing work, everytime it will stuck to that screen. After some time when I put into for charging but its shows on charging logo without any percentage and stuck on the same screen and nothing happening since then.

Please let us know why this is happening. There is no rough usage, physical damage or any other damage.
In every 6months or 1year should we go for motherboard replacement?
So many users are facing this issue. It signifies that product is only at fault. I trust Samsung to take responsibility for this.

11 Comments
up26
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
They want money.
Galaxy M

Same issue & There is no concrete solution from Samsung India regarding this ongoing auto restart issue with several users. They have standard responses over mail "your phone is out of warranty and we can't do anything".

0 Likes