Original topic:

Samsung m31s auto reboot

(Topic created on: 08-16-2022 12:14 PM)
up26
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello Samsung Team India,

I have purchased Samsung Galaxy M31s on Nov-2020, in May 2022 after applying latest update Android 12 the phone suddenly started restarting in loop and screen freeze issue.
I visited service center and they told me to change the motherboard. Because it got turned off automatically and while starting on it was showing Boot screen "Samsung Galaxy M31s logo screen" , and nothing happening.
I have tried to do force stop and restart. But, nothing work, everytime it will stuck to that screen. After some time when I put into for charging but its shows on charging logo without any percentage and stuck on the same screen and nothing happening since then.

Please let us know why this is happening. There is no rough usage, physical damage or any other damage.
In every 6months or 1year should we go for motherboard replacement?
So many users are facing this issue. It signifies that product is only at fault. I trust Samsung to take responsibility for this.

11 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
(Samsung..)

Koi nhi bachega.. koi ni bachega..
Sab mare jayenge... tum Sab maro ge....

😆
RAJESH12349
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
same isshue on my brother's m31s
alam_khan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same issue with my phone
Daksh2
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I purchased oct 2020 but no problem in my phone
0 Likes
up26
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Wait kro ..
0 Likes
RAJESH12349
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
🤣
Samsung_EcSm3hG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Is it still fine?

Plz answer 

0 Likes
Daksh2
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yes
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes