Original topic:

Samsung m31 restarting issue

(Topic created on: 01-18-2022 01:56 PM)
DKhanagwal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Users I was using Samsung m31s device 1 year and 2.5 months old, from last some days it was restarting automatically and stuck during the use. I have spoke to Samsung official and they suggested me to visit service center and submit my phone. But when i visited service center they said that your phone is out of warranty and you need to pay 7000 to replace motherboard. I don't understand now what do i do with phone, my phone is completely in new condition and it's still completely fine working but the issue is coming is just handged suddenly and restart, again and again.
But it's not continuous some time it work fine complete day, some time issue happen 3time/ 5time or multiple time in a day.

Request samsung to help me out in this.
12 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Many people reported this problem, I suggest you exchange your M31 before it's become completely dead and lose all the money.
0 Likes
DKhanagwal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks for your suggestion bro
0 Likes
VinayJoshiSG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also experiencing the same issue in Samsung galaxy f41 which is almost same like m31. Difference was m31 was launched on Amazon. F41 on Flipkart. I think this is same issue like Apple which was reported in US. Here also samsung is playing same trick. By giving update they make our phone restart again and again and hence they force us to replace our phone with a new one. Also they do this once the 1 year warranty period is over so that we cannot do anything and become helpless. They know that yaha pe sab chalta hai
0 Likes
DKhanagwal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes u are right.,this problem was started after software update in December...so did you change your phone motherboard?
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
This is because of last buggy software update, change motherboard for 6k-8k and never choose Samsung again.
0 Likes
DKhanagwal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes u are right.,this problem was started after software update in December...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Kindly use a genuine Samsung charger.

Note: We always recommend using a genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.
There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on General management.
Step3: Tap on Reset.
Step4: Disable Auto restart (if enabled).
Step5: Auto-restart disabled.

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Go to "Settings"
Step2: Tap on "Battery and device care"
Step3: Tap on Three dots
Step4: Tap on "Automation"
Step5: Disable "Auto-restart at set times" if enabled

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
DKhanagwal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung team

I have checked my phone setting as per your instructions, it was already disable.
Couls you please advice now what do i do.
0 Likes
Badri207
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

they wont reply now... my device also got same restart and logo hanging issue after 14 months.. visited serv center 7.5k asking Since it is out of warranty.. Better to exchange and buy MI phones with same cost.. These samsung guys are disgusting just they want money... for just 16k phone how come person can spend 8k within one year... absolute non sense devices.. Raise your voice in social media and forums, friends, relatives not to buy this samsung devices.. its litterelly cheating middleclass as middleclass only can afford this M series devices

0 Likes