Original topic:

Samsung m31 is locked for 1430 minutes

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 09:07 PM)
GALdevi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
So, my samsung m31 has been acting up recently
It's started restarting without any reason and even after I cleared cache and cleared some space in internal storage it didn't stop. Today all of a sudden it restarted 3 time without any agp and finally after some time when I opened the locker screen and entered my pin the pin screen closed and my device was looked for 1430 minutes. I have entered the correct pin when the device restarted by I dont know what caused the problem. I a a college student and I really need my phone so if anyone can help me I'll be grate full
8 Comments
Galaxy M
TAKE IT TO NEARBY SERVICE CENTER !
AND SEE WHAT THEY GIVE REASON BEHIND THIS !
ASK THEM TO FIX THIS WITHOUT ANY HARDWARE REPLACEMENT !
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Check if you have put auto restart timings please remove it. Next if you have installed any app recently uninstall. Try using device care regularly.
Vrang
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
TRY CLEARING CACHE PARTITION
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yesterday Someone Posted Same Issue. 1430 Mins Locked.
0 Likes
Sus_Rwt
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
If you have enable find my device and remember your pin please use below link https://findmymobile.samsung.com/#home
0 Likes
Sus_Rwt
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
See here you can remotely unlock your phone using any other device Screenshot_20210901-001235_Chrome_85.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,      
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
aroraji51
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
My phone Is auto unlock what I should to do
0 Likes