Original topic:

Samsung m31: Very disappointing

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 05:25 PM)
pawanyadav8053
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My first Samsung smartphone, I used to hear about 'the' Samsung Brand, now I don't know what brand people were talking about. Let's talk about its qualities 
1) Slow internet, very frustrating,  I haven't seen so much buffering in YouTube in any phone, even my previous 4 year old Redmi note 3 was so much better than this. It itself choses when to let me use internet and when not to.
2) No app lock, Even if I download S secure, it is such a low quality app lock that anyone can uninstall it and it doesn't lock settings, Wow. And 3rd party AppLocks are just **bleep**. Redmi note 3 wins here too.
3) Can't restrict data connections of any app manually, neither data saver blocks any selected app, nor "sleeping apps" function works. Note 3 wins here too.
4) Very little customization options are available, notification settings change by itself.
5) Charging is also not okay, takes more than 3 hrs to charge fully(can compromise with it though)

There are so many of these problems but I neither have the time nor I expect something from  the Samsung after such an experience 

I think internet connectivity is a hardware issue,  but even if you can do anything about it, it will be very much appreciated, I can manage with rest of the problems

Thank you
4 Comments
Akhiltiwari23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
If they enable carrier aggregation then network issue will be solve
0 Likes
albyshine
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
thank you
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Each brand has some advantages and some disadvantages. But Samsung can solve problems if it wants more market share.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > Ask Question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes