Original topic:

Samsung m31 Bootloop and restarting

(Topic created on: 06-10-2022 06:02 PM)
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I'm done with samsung now.The phone rebooted for almost 4 hours. My battery goes down from 73 to 36 . And at last I formated my phone but again it stuck and rebooted.i hate samsung for this feature. 

Anyone can help me pls?
17 Comments
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yes i hv also twitted
hamidb007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

probably is hardware failure.

They released Android 12 sooner for M31 since your phone is out of warranty period.

They do not release for M32 4g since they are at warranty time.

0 Likes
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It happend once 6 months ago..my phone was working fine.. and again this started. Even though i didn't updated my system
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Auto-Restart-Brand-solution/td-p/10333335
Follow the above steps in the post, if they deny, then ask for discount and be adamant that the update has damaged your phone, tell them you will file complaints in consumer forum
Galaxy M
Don't wast money and time for repair and reset phone . only permanent Solis replacement of motherboard .
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, did they service your phone??
0 Likes
Sujiththod
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Posting my experience here - I purchased Samsungm21 in July 2020. While about to complete 1 year of warranty period in Aug 2021 I got the issue of continuous restart. I went to service center as usual they did a replacement of Motherboard for Zero cost as it was just 1 day left to complete the warranty period. And they made me pay rs 1500 and extend warranty.

And then yesterday 26.12.2022 I got the issue of phone stuck in boot loop. All i have done is just make a call but unable to end the call. by then phone got restarted and got stuck. Phone was getting tremendously heated up amd battery was draining. I was unable to switch off the phone as well. I contacted the Service center at my town and then they did some investigation and then told MOTHERBOARD NEEDS REPLACEMENT. I explained them the whole scenario, and they were the same people who initially did the service on my phone a year back. they simply told thay are unable to do anything about the cost and raise a complaint. Support center washed up their hands saying as the phone is not under warranty they dont have any provision to service the phone at a discounted price as and need to pay 6.5 K approx. I told this is not acceptible as they cant agree the fault is on their product. The customecare executives were blaming us stating that the way we use phone is not proper as we install thirdparty apps and so on.. I cleared my part as there is no water damage or physical damage and have been using only Samsung provided charger with the phone. then he started beating around bush and finally disconnected call that they cannot do anything about the issue. And they cancelled my complaint stating user not ok with the service and replacement charges. I have followed the steps provided in the above link and sent a mail to CEO awaiting response. Will keep all posted with further happenings

0 Likes