Original topic:

Samsung m30s

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 02:36 PM)
Members_pZRogfI
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

after the warranty period ,the phone gets repaired. Many of the people is facing this problem. The logo gets stucked and phone is automatically restarting, the logo screen is displaying. Will you give a replacement?

pls give reply....

6 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
No they wont give
Also update your phone when net speed is fast

Btw this is the common issue and samsung should take action
Galaxy M

i am also facing the same problem. I have a solution if people facing the problem go to service center and register a complaint than samsung india will definitely do something. I had already done this. When more people complian the same problem samsung india definitely solve the problem.

Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes
0 Likes
Galaxy M

When i email to samsung india about this issue they say that.We request you to submit the device to the service center and kindly revert us back with the job sheet number starting from 43****** that you received or registered contact number so that we can take proper follow-up on your issue from the technical team and provide the best possible resolution at the earliest as per Samsung Policy. As per policy, the job sheet number is necessary to have a technical background on the occurrence of a fault. We ensure the best customer experience and believe in a customer satisfaction policy.  

Galaxy M

i am also facing the same problem. I have a solution if people facing the problem go to service center and register a complaint than samsung india will definitely do something. I had already done this. When more people complian the same problem samsung india definitely solve the problem.

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!   

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.   

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes