Original topic:

Samsung m30s rebooting and fridge on logo

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 03:40 PM)
BSPARMAR
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
M30s Rebooting again n again. No solution from samsung after many mails, calls, twits. Poor experince with samsung.we want replace our phoneor take it for free. Because this m30s not useful for us after update.
After many complaint does not take action yet.what they want?
I think they not want loyal customer.
After this incident a big custmer base going to another brands.
10 Comments
triloknath555
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am also facing same issue after the update from past 3 weeks
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Need Replacement Of Motherboard
0 Likes
Nick999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Samsung won't hear you. Its the motherboard issue and they will tell you to replace it and pay 9k. Better to buy a used mobile of different brand for 9k.
Galaxy M
I personally prefer you to Change Motherboard

Or
Send your Device log

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restarting-Issue-Device-Log/td-p/8902759

And Wait for the next update

Or

Visit Service Centre. Book a Job Sheet. Send a mail to Service head along with the Jobsheet Number.

servicehead.in@samsung.com
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
Galaxy M
do not buy samsung any M & F series!
do not go with any samsung phone with exynos otherwise will face any kind of issues sooner or later! Mind it!
Do not buy samsung phones with core ui!
Do not buy samsung without latest & basic feature!
& if you want to buy any samsung phones think 10 times more than you usually think
Buy samsung phones if you love samsung more than your hard earned money!
Buy samsung if 5-10 k more price with less features doesn't matter for you!
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Bro , I got one solution to this. But first tell me is this problem happening while opening applications like Google, Chrome, Gmail. ? Tell me , I found one solution if this problem is happening while opening applications that use Android system web view, then may be my solution help you
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.     

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

BSPARMAR
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
U did not help help me samsung. I did mistake to choose u. Ur senior heads and customer cares center knws that its mistake by samsung but there are no clause in policy that if mistake by samsung but we did not provide solution for free. Ur senior head and service center says that after update software currpt the hardware so only and permanent solution is that new motherboard but we(samsung) not provide u free. Also did u knw...i purchase new phone in sale but that is other brand phone. Also i change many people decision to buy samsung phone. I suggest if u buy samsung phone 1 day ur are at my type.
0 Likes