Original topic:

Samsung m30s hotspot repeatedly reconnects firetv stick

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 10:59 PM)
vishalchaudhary07
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
m30s reconnects with repeatedly after 4 - 5 minutes  intervals with fire tv stick
6 Comments
Galaxy M
Bro i suppose there must be an option called auto reconnect just turn it off. I'm not sure where it is found but I saw it once in settings.Just search and see if you get it
0 Likes
VenkiRokz
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Correction.. Firetv stick repeatedly connects/disconnects to M30s hotspot. If this is try forgetting and connect again.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the hotspot issue kindly perform some basic steps given below:-

1. To configure the hotspot follow the steps:-
Settings>Connections.Mobile Hotspot and Tethering>Mobile Hotspot>More option (three dots)>Configure Mobile Hotspot>Configure Mobile Hotspot and tap on Save.

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
Settings > General Management > Reset.

After performing above steps If the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
when purchased m30s it was loaded with android 9 which having the feature of

changing band between 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz

amazon fire tv stick works perfects with 5Gzh band

but in android 10 option of changing band is not available manually

2.4 Ghz band not properly connected only with
fire tv stick

0 Likes
Galaxy M
all other phones MI,asus, jio wifi works very prefectly on 2.4 Ghz band with fire tv stick

only Samsung mobile hotspot through 2.4 Ghz with fire tv stick show problem
0 Likes