Active Level 8
Have you updated to Android 10?!!
ys
Active Level 5
how long does it take to charge ur phone?if it takes 2½-3 hours then its normal
10 to 15 % Charg time is 40 min minimum
Active Level 3

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow these below mentioned troubleshooting steps to resolve charging issue:

1) Check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.
2) Check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

Note: We recommend our customers to use only Samsung approved chargers, as 3rd party chargers with different output rating may cause errors in the device.

For more troubleshooting steps, kindly visit the link:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/

If issue still persist, kindly send us log file through error report section from Samsung Member within 15 minutes of issue occurrence, this will help us to assist you better. (Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error report > Select the issue).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Expert Level 5
bro after android 10 update device started heating a lot than before when charging so charging speed is slow. so i placed my mobile on my laptop cooling pad and temp is between 28-30 and with accu battery i got almost 2071mah avg rating. i attached the screnshot with cooling pad(took 2hrs+) and without pad (took 3hrs+)