Options
Galaxy M

6 Comments
Galaxy M
check the Charging cable and charging adapter
Devaraj
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
clean your data cable and charging pin with old un unused tooth brush and then check
klnvs
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
please remove case and charge the phone I also faced that issue now I am keeping charge by removing the case of my phone
0 Likes
Jay1990
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am experiencing the same issue. Using the same data cable, I am able to charge my phone if I connect it to my laptop. I tried other original samsung chargers too but nothing worked. It started happening after android 10 update
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response. Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1)  kindly check with the  charger cable and try to connect it again with the phone.

2) Check physical condition of USB cable:-Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear and tear, bent prongs etc

3)  Check charging-If rating is 15W or above:- Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.Request you to keep the device idle and check the charging performance.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sujeetc2930
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
thanks
0 Likes