0 Likes
Tata12
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Ha bhai
Koi solution Hai kya
0 Likes
Galaxy M
There is no option for reverting so the only solution is to wait for the upcoming update which is on the November
Tata12
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Service center walo ne motherboard change krne ki bola
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
Now you just raise this matter on twitter and comment on tweets of utsav techie and others who have tweeted regarding this
The issue has been highlighted by youtubers and media groups so Samsung might give some solutions now
Just wait and raise
Galaxy M
Many users reported about this issue here.
For some users, it got fixed after factory reset.
For some users, after Flashing new firmware.
For some users it fixed after changing motherboard.
For some users it was fixed after next software update.
For some users, it is not fixed even after following the above tips.
But noone knows the exact solution for this issue.
Take backup of your data before it's too late. Your phone may get dead after few days.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I won't recommend to change the motherboard. This problem may occur again even if you change it. Better to buy a new phone other than samsung.
Don't waste money on changing motherboard
menaria16
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Tweet kro bhai @Samsungindia @Samsungmobile ko tag krke . Software update and Free service (out of warranty) walo ki demand kro #SamsungRestartIssue
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes