Original topic:

Samsung m20 bug report

(Topic created on: 02-28-2019 11:07 AM)
VkArms
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have noticed that when I apply some theme in Samsung m20 by Samsung theme app, some apps stops working. Example:- messages app do not work properly, Samsung members app too has the same issue, some third party apps like Adda247, gradeup and many more apps do not work properly. All these apps stops working and gives an error message pop up.
I hope you will fix it out...
0 Likes
3 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
redtail
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have galaxy m20. after reset, I'm facing problem. it's telling an unauthorized attempt has been made to reset your device to factory default settings. I forgot mail I'd. please help me.
0 Likes
solvemyissuefast
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am not able to copy paste or move the file in gile manager tried restarting the devicee but also it didn't work hope you will fix it fast🤧
0 Likes