Original topic:

Samsung keyboard issue/Manglish typing not working

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 12:47 AM)
PrinceParekuzhy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
In samsung keyboard manglish typing is not working as correct. Even the word Malayalam is not translated to Malayalam. They will study the gboard working method for manglish typing. Can't get the words for space bar clicks also. I switch on input languages English UK, Malayalam, Malayalam English in keyboard. But nothing improved.please correct the Samsung keyboard.
9 Comments
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Samsung keyboard is not good at multilingual typing. Gboard is far better in this respect.
Galaxy M
Yes. There r Many keyboards with stickers available but not reliable.
0 Likes
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I have been using the Manglish keyboard since its launch after that they started pushing ads then I purchased the ad-free version.

It has a bit of a learning curve to it if you try with different spelling it works but you can use voice typing which works flawlessly most of the times. The developer of the Manglish keyboard is from Kochi and they don't have the resources and support like Gboard. They are working with their limitations. I don't have many ideas about the latest Gboard even though Manglish keyboards have a collection of Malayalam meme stickers and it will automatically save all the stickers you will receive on what's app; have a clipboard also.
Galaxy M
Am also using manglish keyboard (gboard) for typing news around 30 posts in WordPress for channel .but can't see the ads in Gboard. Other keyboards are not reliable because keyboards will collect our credit & debit card details. But Samsung not doing much for their manglish keyboard.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I concur with you. Samsung has to add more regional language to its keyboard 👍
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
You can also use online tools like this since you are a blogger

https://www.smartwebsolutions.org/malayalam-converter/

Hope it might help
Galaxy M
Gboard has manglish keyboard. I create more than 60 news posts in a day.I mentioned Samsung inability to maintain a proper manglish keyboard. My m42 has Knox security so I expect a proper keyboard from Samsung. That's all. I think gboard is secure than other playstore keyboards. Thanks for ur suggestions.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Akks
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I was searching for the same.
I can't make Malayalam(english) samsung keyboard type anything in Malayalam. It's working like english keyboard only. I was wondering how to make it write in malayalam like gboard.

Samsung keyboard is not at all at par with gboard. But my s23 ultra supports writing with pen and all similar features with samsung keyboard. So im forced to use samsung keyboard. Im terribly missing the gboard malayalam(english) feature whenever I want to type in malayalam.
0 Likes