Original topic:

Samsung galaxy m31 phone to pc file transfer issue through USB cord

(Topic created on: 06-16-2021 07:20 AM)
Arin_Kush_
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
While connecting my phone to my PC through USB data cable, no usb option is showing now, only charging is showing. Data cable is alright and all usb drivers in my PC is up to date. I also tried USB debugging option, revoking previous usb authorization and also set the default usb mode to file transfer, but nothing works. Please help me out....!
12 Comments
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Install smart switch on your pc and try backing up your Samsung device and see if USB transfer works after that.
Make sure you are connected to the internet if you have never connected your device to the pc before.
Also you can always use Samsung flow to transfer files between your PC ( if it is wifi enabled).
0 Likes
Arin_Kush_
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
But It was working before. This problem has occurred after the security update. And the samsung usb driver is also updated. I want to directly access my phone storage on my pc to copy or move data from my phone to pc or pc to phone.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes