Original topic:

Samsung galaxy m30s

(Topic created on: 10-07-2019 09:50 PM)
Aakash0006
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
been using Samsung m30s for a while now 
the camera performance in the low light and indoor shot is pathetic can anyone suggest anything to improve it 
10 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
There's nothing that you can do for now. Maybe wait for an update from samsung to fix these issues.
Aakash0006
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
man really irritated with its camera performance they call it 48 mp but this does not even perform like 12 mp camera
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I totally agree with you on this, the images taken from this phone have so much noise.. and when you zoom in you start loosing details. I didn't expected it to be this bad.
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I was using Mi A1 before this.. and that phones camera is far better than this M30s.
ArghoSarkar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes, the camera performance is really poor, no details in front camera images in daylight as well as night, rear camera struggles alot at night
0 Likes
Aakash0006
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes brother but no option rather can regretting now after buying it seeing all those **bleep** sold out **bleep** YouTubers review
ArghoSarkar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
don't regret brother, may be camera is not good but other than that what Samsung provides with M30s is just so good
0 Likes
Aakash0006
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
agreed bro i used poco f1 and im regretting selling it for this **bleep** really man
camera on poco was 100 times superior to this
0 Likes
PVNKNEHRU
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I just bought brand new m30s and insertef 2 sims both show less signal indicator when compared with existing phone Samsung Galaxy J7 max and also anti virus 360 not getting update
0 Likes