Original topic:

Samsung galaxy m30s freezes and restarts frequently

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 12:28 PM)
Rameshbalakrishnan
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hello community members. 
I own Samsung 's galaxy m30s phone for 1.5 years. Now recently I am facing an issue that my device is often freezing and restarting. Most of the Samsung users are facing this issue. I have contacted Samsung customer care. Though they gave some ideas it did not work out. Most of the youtubers address this problem as this is Samsung 's software issue . So as a community members we should address this problem to Samsung so that they will fix the issue as soon as possible. I am using Samsung mobiles from 2010. Did not face this much issues in old Samsung devices. 
Your sincerely:
Ramesh Balakrishna
(Samsung user)
9 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
VishalSingh47
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
It is not helpful. Even after reset it restarted 10 to 12 times before I could log in my Samsung account and log in my Gmail in the device
Galaxy M
Same problem
Galaxy M
Then what is the solution for this.
mukundhanr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
CPU reballing . You have to give this in a trusted local service center which will cost around 2500 inr . Say them to do CPU reballing. It worked for me. But moreover they said this is just a temporary solution which will last a year. Then again you should continue this process.
0 Likes
VishalSingh47
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
my mobile is in warranty so I sent to service center and asked for motherboard replacement. They replaced it and now it is working fine
0 Likes
DashingDukes
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Lets all mark an email to ken.kang@samsung.com

President of Samsung Asia to let him know abt issue.. might be senior executives would take.some action
0 Likes
Arry99
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Everyone who is facing motherboard issues with their Samsung M30s and other samsung devices. kindly get your problems register over Samsung's customer care and give them feedback, As they don't have any of such complaints and feedback for this issue, the more you all will comlaint only then this issue will get Attention and then they will find some solution for this issue. And Please Start posting your problems on twitter and tag Samsung Officials.

I am also facing the same issue with my m30s. done complaint on samsung care and talked to the Area Service Manager of samsung but nothing happened. As, he said he don't have any  comlaints regarding m30s restarting issue and motherboard issue, so i have to pay the price for the motherboard, Not got any positive Response him. 

So, just start complaining and tweeting about this issue, so that they recall the devices having these issues. if you people don't want to waste your money.  

0 Likes
shifran123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Solve my phone cpu complaint
0 Likes