Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
yes..me too facing the same issue
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
touch is irresponsive at some areas
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
try factory reset , by making a backup first through smart switch, and then restore your data, and use the original navigation bar , (dont use the slider type of navigation bar ) , it worked for me
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

I am facing the same app keeps stopping issue. Please fix it. Not able to use any app proppeely and this is annoying.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
facing same issue. but also my phone is not getting charged while it is on. I have to switch off the phone to charge it.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
Problems with certain apps is also coming. Adobe Acrobat PDF reader is hanging again and again tried updating the app still having the same problem of hanging while scrolling. Apart from it Google Play music is not updating the new downloaded songs that is the songs which I downloaded after the update are not displayed in google play music's list.
Highlighted
Active Level 8

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

>Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

>Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks->Touch).

>Check your device performance in Safe mode.

>Check for the latest device O/S (Scroll down Notification panel >Settings >Software Update >Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

Active Level 4

problems occurred after update oneui 2.0 app drawer hangs also phone become very slow pls solved it and update on m30 devices i waiting for it..  

Highlighted
Beginner Level 4

After I update my M30 mobile to android 10. I am also facing similar issues, as the phone stop responding properly...its not functioning as earlier......some parts of the screen is not working....and even after reset, Really it is irritating. Even basic call functioning also not working properly. 

Highlighted
Active Level 4

follow step to solved this issue :

1 goto settings

2 general management 

3 reset settings 

4 click blue button (Reset settings) -  this reset not any data delete so don't worry 

two time this, after the phone make very smoother and fast also all support files works..!

so do it for make your phone hang free and smoother 

if its work for you then appreciate me ..thanks