Original topic:

Samsung galaxy m30 problems after one UI 2.0 and android 10 update

(Topic created on: 12-26-2019 06:34 AM)
Karanbir98
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

After updating the device , there are certain times when the the screen does not pick finger  touch and the item is not selected.  The screen area doesn't work in some parts . Some functions are not are working as before 

yazi9
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
yes..me too facing the same issue
0 Likes
yazi9
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
touch is irresponsive at some areas
0 Likes
Karanbir98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
try factory reset , by making a backup first through smart switch, and then restore your data, and use the original navigation bar , (dont use the slider type of navigation bar ) , it worked for me
0 Likes
Arindam171
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am facing the same app keeps stopping issue. Please fix it. Not able to use any app proppeely and this is annoying.

shaswatp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
facing same issue. but also my phone is not getting charged while it is on. I have to switch off the phone to charge it.
Samsung_5NhreHf
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I am also facing same issue. I also need to switch off phone then only it gets charged.

0 Likes
hg2498
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Problems with certain apps is also coming. Adobe Acrobat PDF reader is hanging again and again tried updating the app still having the same problem of hanging while scrolling. Apart from it Google Play music is not updating the new downloaded songs that is the songs which I downloaded after the update are not displayed in google play music's list.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

>Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

>Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks->Touch).

>Check your device performance in Safe mode.

>Check for the latest device O/S (Scroll down Notification panel >Settings >Software Update >Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
sathidas93
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
not working camera and video calling of whatsapp
0 Likes
Galaxy M

problems occurred after update oneui 2.0 app drawer hangs also phone become very slow pls solved it and update on m30 devices i waiting for it..