Original topic:

Samsung galaxy M30S Restart Problem

(Topic created on: 11-07-2020 05:28 PM)
nilesh5059
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Facing problem with my M30S, my phone auto restart like 100 times a day even i followed all steps provided by Samsung. Even i got no solution from service centre. I'm **bleep** irritated with this.

0 Likes
16 Comments
Subrahmanya
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I'm also facing the same issue.. Sent the error report 100 times it's of no use..
0 Likes
nilesh5059
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes no response from service centre
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
what did service center say? did they check by reflashing firmware ?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:
Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
nilesh5059
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Problem resolved .. motherboard issue.. solved at service centre..
0 Likes
MayankJajodia
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
even I have been facing same problem since last 8 months. in May had got the software updated from the service center and the phone was working fine, now again since 1st Jan21 the phone went berserk and would auto restart every min, tried to have the backup and did factory reset which did not help then went to the customer service center who said the problem is with the hardware and the mother board needs to be changed... what kind of a handset is that which has a same problem recurring every 6 months... this really would hamper the image of Samsung as a leading brand... Samsung should recall all the handsets and rectify them immediately... I have atleast 5 phones in the house and all are Samsung, however this is making me look for options with other brands...
Mayank
0 Likes