Original topic:

Samsung cheated all of Samsung galaxy m30s and all m series users

(Topic created on: 07-28-2021 12:29 PM)
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
For not providing CA support very bad their mobile network frequency fluctuate.

I m not purchase Samsung mobile in future and not recommend my family & friends. 
23 Comments
matinsarkar0033
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
What cheat????Huh???Everyone knows M Series is a brand in itself known for ONE UI CORE.And when there comes ONE UI CORE,then it is direct that M Series will lack CA.And do realme has CORE UI like that Samsung have.And about not recomending samsung for your family and friends.Then I want to say without your recomendation also Samaung will be at No1.
0 Likes
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
That's your opinion not it's not important for me . Core version also so why not all m series . That's my right to express my self
matinsarkar0033
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Look,these is not my opinion.These is how samsung works now a days.Having two ui for their device,one is full and the other one is tripped down version of full ui.And can you name me just one device from M Series with full UI.
0 Likes
IcyJay
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
M62, M42, M32, M10s have full OneUI
0 Likes
matinsarkar0033
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
M62 is rebranded version of F62.And as F62 runs on full ONE UI.So M62 also runs on full ONE UI.M42 is rebranded version of A42.And as A42 runs on full ONE UI.So M42 also runs on full ONE UI.M32 is rebranded version of A32.And as A32 runs on full ONE UI.So M32 also runs on full ONE UI.And about M10s,it was one full ONE UI since it's launch.So M10s also runs on full ONE UI.Screenshot_20210728-133624_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210728-133649_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210728-133551_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
IcyJay
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Yes i know all of that, who said them to rebrand model across all series?
Now M40 is a rebranded A60 with OneUI core and still have CA
MF62 have official goodlock, lots of features (except ca) and is being sold for ₹18k
Doesn't this place other devices like M31s and M51 at disadvantage
Who said them to create this mess?
IcyJay
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Animaniac
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Mate did you read the details about the phone and did any sort of research before buying it?
0 Likes
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
I did exynos 9611 support that's why I buy it
0 Likes