Original topic:

Samsung cheated all of Samsung galaxy m30s and all m series users

(Topic created on: 07-28-2021 12:29 PM)
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
For not providing CA support very bad their mobile network frequency fluctuate.

I m not purchase Samsung mobile in future and not recommend my family & friends. 
19 Comments
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
That's your opinion not it's not important for me . Core version also so why not all m series . That's my right to express my self
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
M62, M42, M32, M10s have full OneUI
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes i know all of that, who said them to rebrand model across all series?
Now M40 is a rebranded A60 with OneUI core and still have CA
MF62 have official goodlock, lots of features (except ca) and is being sold for ₹18k
Doesn't this place other devices like M31s and M51 at disadvantage
Who said them to create this mess?
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Animaniac
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Mate did you read the details about the phone and did any sort of research before buying it?
0 Likes
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I did exynos 9611 support that's why I buy it
0 Likes
Animaniac
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes but if you searched or read the details about phone, theres nowhere written that it has ca plus due to core ui, theres a limit what it can handle. To give you better performance, they jusy strip down some features.
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
When the M30s launched, where in the world was the info regarding CA provided? Some years later users will get a phone only to find out the battery is missing. Have to get it separately. "We should have researched" then. Wasnt it expected that a phone will have a battery with it? Similarly, it is the case with Carrier Aggregation.
0 Likes
Animaniac
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
They didnt provid the info because it simply wasnt there. Thats a simple explanation mate. And it has 6000mah battery tho which is more than enough!
0 Likes