Original topic:

Samsung ads

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 11:27 PM)
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Swear to god, if this is true, I'll be done with you Samsung. Rising cost!! You're one of the leading brands in smartphone market. And now Samsung feel the need to include ads, like some cheap phony rip off companies. Here's a suggestion, stop making M10-100. You don't need to cover every digit in 10-100 in your smartphone. For a mid range budget user, make a 15k phone with decent enough specs and have stable updates. That's it. And update on that model. 
If quantity gonna be Samsung's priority rather than quality, then sorry to say. They are not gonna survive in this indian wolf market. Reliability comes first, glitters later. 
10 Comments
Masakali
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Can't provide update as it can lost users
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
nope, impossible. if there is only one smartphone for each segment, how will the company cover all the bases?

the news does not prove anything. maybe it will introduce ads on its sub 10k phones so that they can lower their prices a bit more. sure, as would seem like a cheap phones, but as long as there are no obscene ads, it's acceptable.
0 Likes
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Do they really need that many phones!! I mean what is covering all bases?? Making subpar phones no one gonna buy just to have its name on search results!!
And regarding ads.. No!! F*** the ads. They are disgusting. And the 10k-15k segment is the most competative. You don't put ads when your clean UI is one of the main selling point.
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Ads are unacceptable for a brand like Samsung.
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
why don't u people read the whole article and then comment

https://www.xda-developers.com/?p=308087
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
people are going berserk over one article. i don't understand why. has there been any official confirmation. the point is no one likes ads, but the truth is Samsung pushes ads through apps like My Galaxy etc. So, we shouldn't comment after only one report which was SUGGESTING that Samsung can adopt to ads, which was clearly stated wrong by Sammobile and xda developers.
0 Likes
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Absolutely right bud 👍
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
This is the problem Xiaomi is facing with too many ads that is why their sales is dropping.
0 Likes
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
There's also the china thing.. But yes, I hope the article is bogus.
0 Likes