Original topic:

Samsung Use and Throw plan

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 07:39 PM)
Nick999
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi all am using an M30s which was bought exactly 1 year back on 30/07/20. I heard many customers complaining about auto restart issue which service centre would advice them to change motherboard. Seems that day has came to me. Exactly after the warranty time 366th day my device started restarting issue. I know samsung won't admit that this is their manufacturing defect. This is our fault. We should never recommend our friends to buy samsung phones. It can be used only for 1 year. If you are lucky yours may survive. Let people know about samsung experience through genuine user reviews.
9 Comments
ANSAR23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Samsung making cheap quality smartphones.
Romilaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes facing same issue. Samsung should do something about this. A lot of people are facing this problem in their device. Really unhappy with samsung service. Will never recommend it to anyone.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Provide feedback to samsung and never purchase samsung again.
anonymous540
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
But not every samsung phone is configured to last only one year. Yes, I agree its definitely a manufacturing defect of the majority of exynos 9611 chipset and samsung should replace the motherboard free of cost. I hope the Helio G80 chips they are using for midrange devices don't have this issue.
iamgeek
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I Feel You 🥲
0 Likes
Galaxy M

yes .i agree with you ..i am m21 user .i don't face this type of issue ..my phone is almost 1year old ...but still i don't choose Samsung again. because of poor network service, heating issue on charging. .i also see lots of flagship user also facing this type of issue...so better to avoid Samsung...mi ,realme, oneplus, is much better then hangsung..atleast they provide better service ......thats totally our big fault in life to choose  Samsung phones..really 15k wasted ..

vj1302
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Let's file FIR
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nick999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thats funny, did a tons of time. No rply got.
0 Likes