Original topic:

Samsung Notes App

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 12:36 PM)
anucheetah
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I recently purchased and M51 phone but when I installed and logged into he samsung notes app it is showing me a much older version (3.8) as opposed to 4.2. The phone isn't letting me update or install newer versions and as a result a lot of my newer notes are missing. I tried syncing with cloud and the latest notes I'm able to see is from September 2020 but I have made notes dating to as recent as June 2021. All my latest notes are available on my galaxy s6 lite tab but not on my M51 phone. I don't understand what the issue is or what I'm supposed to do. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried clearing cache. I have tried using app files of newer versions from other sites. Nothing seems to work. Someone please provide a solution for this. 
4 Comments
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
It's because of One UI core on ur M51 bro. They get to have an older version of samsung notes. But recently, M31 and M21 got samsung notes v4.7 update. So you could expect it to come in probably less than a week. I'm also waiting for the same update on my M31s btw😅
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah bro It's the main issue samsung making with mseries phones

Wait for notes new update
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No I don't think it is One UI Core because in Galaxy M40 it has got version 4.2. But my M51 doesn't show any update. 🤔🤔
0 Likes
AdityaKainedy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
GO to youtube channel of Es techno
Because M51 does not support full version of Samsung notes.Screenshot_20210620-120226_YouTube.jpg
0 Likes