Original topic:

Samsung Mobile

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 11:03 PM)
SubodhSharma007
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Today my m30s phone got hanged, showing only the Samsung logo. I went to service center they said issue in software , so should change the motherboard of the phone it seems, which costs around 8K to 9K. I didn't expect there will a complaint in the motherboard ,is Samsung phone's quality so bad.

Guys if there a way to fix, please let us know.

6 Comments
Galaxy M
ISSUE IN SOFTWARE BUT ASKING FOR MOTHERBOARD CHANGE !
THAT MEANS SOFTWARE DESTROYED MOTHERBOARD !

FULL LOSS TO USER!
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
😅😅😅
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Sablog ko yhi bolta h wo
Jyothish56
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Take your mobile to the local mobile service shop of known one show it to them don't say you took it to the samsung care just say it is showing like this.They will say the problem it is same sell it and buy new mobile the old mobile willcbe taken by them for around 4000.Same problem to me also I sold it.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
This is A known Issue of M30s , wherein the Motherboard goes bad after some time , no other solution except Motherboard change is available
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes