Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Messed Up

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 10:03 AM)
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
Why is it that loads of issues have cropped up after Android 10 update on Galaxy M30s?

From auto-brightness issues, reduced battery performance to a crippled camera app, all these make no sense at all. The update was already delayed and they still messed up. Hey Samsung, if it ain't broke, don't break it. 

I mean honestly, I expected a lot of more from the biggest smartphone OEM in the world. 

This is what happens when you release more than 400 phones a year. You guys only lose track of what you've released. I'll run out of fingers to count the number of phones you released with the overused and overrated Exynos 9611. 

RIDICULOUS.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Pro Tip: when you see a new Samsung update notification on your phone just wait for a while before you jump into it. Stay for the user to review in the forum. Otherwise, it will backfire on your face.

View solution in context

27 Comments
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Yea, bugs are there, but updates are not delayed though, according to their website M30s is supposed tobl get it on April.But we get it a month earlier.
Regarding battery, mine has improved, but as camera, there are bugs
0 Likes
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
The update cycle is "late". We must technically get updates at least within 3 months after Google releases it. The update was before the "slow schedule" doesn't mean it wasn't delayed. Also, since they had 6 months to work with the update how can they screw up even the basic features?
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
That's where I would like to agree with you.. if you can't improve anything leave it there but don't break it. probably battery was the only main reason for many users to buy this phone at least they should leave that part clean.still I can compromise with 2 hours of less screen on time but heating..oh my god this is horrible..and some are saying that their device got bricked while updating..god help them this is intolerable
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Samsung is suddenly surprised with the dropping sales. They shouldn't be. Once they take a good hard look at pissed off users, they'll know what to fix. I chose Samsung cuz I thought "brand" means something. If this is what I get, I might as well go with other Chinese manufacturers that offer amazing value for money.
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
definitely I would anyday prefer a stable software than overhyped specs
Technow
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
please factory reset solves soo many problems
0 Likes
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I understand. But that SHOULD NOT be the case. I have already filled up 123 GB out of my total 128 GB. I am not downloading any of the things I already have yet again.
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Ragha, try univeral switch,
0 Likes
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Walk me through Universal Switch and how it might help, please.
0 Likes