Original topic:

Samsung M51 internet doesn't work sometimes

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 07:40 PM)
himanshukatdare
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

The  internet in few apps in my new samsung m51 doesn't work sometimes. This problem is there since the time of setting up my phone. I've also installed an update of 190 mbs but still the same problem persists. Please help me.  

37 Comments
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
do you use dual Sim??
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
hmm every M series has this problem while using dual sim..try removing your non data sim...use the sim that you have data and switch it to slot one..try this and see it should work
Galaxy M
even the internet speed fluctuates and becomes slow. I've tried resetting the network settings hundred times still nothing
vinnu12
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
same problem occurs with my phone m51 also.I've visited service center many times but it doesn't fixed.So better you can try with replacing the phone.
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
hmm I know the trouble brother 😅
I have used M31 its irritating..try what I have said above and tell me hows it..
0 Likes
Galaxy M

no this doesn't work.. however i went to the data usage and toggled mobile data for apps even after being connected to wifi on. it worked for sometime but when i restarted my device, the same problem came again.

0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Its completely a software error..you can do 2 things if your device is new try returning it..don't replace or you can wait for the patch update..that's the only way I guess...
I replaced the one I used M31..but no use same issues..it's better to take A series than M31..
0 Likes
RJU98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
it actually works bro thanks but its pointless turning off the other sim hope they fix this bug
0 Likes