Original topic:

Samsung M51 bugs

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 07:04 PM)
yuvapy13
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

1. Bluetooth connection is not working when Hotspot is enabled. (when hotspot is disabled, bluetooth gets connected to my paired device after enabling hotspot again does not cause any problem)

2. During Whatsapp call/Skype call with bluetooth earphone connected, If i get call via network provider , it automatically switches to microphone even with bluetooth connected. Switching off the bluetooth and enabling again resolved the issue.

This needs to be fixed. Anyone facing the above problems?

10 Comments
syedhammad
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
in the next update all the bugs vil fixed hopefully
hav patience buddy
yuvapy13
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Yes bro. But exact timeline of update is not known.  M51 still running in August Security patch.

In Official site , they mentioned security update for m51 will be provided on quarterly basis. Just not following it.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
notify Samsung team via Samsung members
0 Likes
yuvapy13
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

By whatsapp support team?

Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
by this
of my comment helped you click on 3 dots and accept solution

Screenshot_20201126-201516_Samsung Members_4104.jpg

0 Likes
syedhammad
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
the only thing is for m51 there is 7000mh btry
according to tht they hav to change more things but all the M series are exynos except m40..tht y its late
its my opinion
0 Likes
yuvapy13
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
also carrier aggregation to support.. i see lower net speed that my brother asus device. m40 with sd675 supports 4g+
0 Likes
syedhammad
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
s i too agree even am also using m51
am also facing this issue while using games
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes