Original topic:

Samsung M51 Meanest monster

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 08:52 PM)
nehraram
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Bought m51 on 18 sep ..... and received it next day .. thank Amazon and thank Samsung for snapdragon 730G .... 
Guys m51 is really really meanest monster ... I upgraded m30 to m51 and yes this tym Samsung give us(Samsung users) a upper hand over Chinese brand even m51 is better than nord and 7T PRO ... IN OVERALL USING... GO FOR M51 WITHOUT HESITATION 
6 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Good to know that you are happy.
Nord is ok though that also has some things better than M51 but comparing with 7T Pro just doesn't make any sense.
7T Pro was almost flagship phone.
nehraram
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
@TimonN dude obviously its a flagship phone just compare its camera then uh vl see the difference.. M51 is too close in app opening and closing with 7T Pro .. but when it comes to photography m51 is far better..
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Camera may be close but 7T Pro via GCam is much better. It has OIS, Proper telephoto lens.
Rest all hardware (except battery capacity) of 7T Pro is far ahead. It will get much better support in terms of updates.
Sorry, I feel calling M51 better than 7T Pro is bit too much , not realistic.
nehraram
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
bro if you use gcam instead of factory version just to beautify your pic it means the developer doesn't do what they should do. i.e realme 7 pro the worst quality camera setup I have ever seen .. but using gcam its good it means realme 7 pro need good developer teams
0 Likes
xdxa
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Finally they are using snapdragon in again in indian models. They should use only snapdragon in all phones.
http://chng.it/dBpPgyzLqq
nehraram
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yup ... and the optimization is also best even samsung + snapdragon is a deadly combination like viru+rohit opn to bat!!!