Original topic:

Samsung M51. Blurry while open/swipe down the notification panel.

(Topic created on: 08-08-2021 10:05 PM)
Abhijith45
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Anyone facing the issue please report Samsung and raise your voice. My M51 Device is just 6 months old and after the latest update I've noticed that a blurry thing on the background of the notification panel and it's kinda irritating and spreading. White text, letters and all these things gets blured than usual blurry effect in Android 11. I've checked the same with my friends who are using the same device Samsung M51 and they also facing the same issue. Samsung please fix this **bleep** as soon as possible!!! I'm tired of this irritating thing.  
88 Comments
Abhijith45
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
ProofScreenshot_20210808-100302_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210808-100253_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210804-002045_WhatsApp.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
😅lol
The UI(user interface) is designed like this
Its not a bug
You can decrease the blur in good lock theme park
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Bro are you using internet explorer or what! 😂
0 Likes
Abhijith45
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Hah maybe it's not a bug but it's really weird. I don't like it that's it. Nothing more. I hope you'll get to know about these in the future 😊
0 Likes
Abhijith45
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro I suggest you to increase the brightness by 50% and perform the same thing which I've mentioned maybe you could feel what I've been trying to say. Thank you 😊
0 Likes
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Haha got it..
0 Likes
Abhijith45
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I can suggest you one simple way to understand the importance/impact of this thing. Just open the Instagram with 50% brightness ( use dark mode ). Then select any of the chat and change the theme to love. That theme contains pink and a kinda violet colour. Then open the notification panel, after that you can see that the right side of the messages it's pink and that pink colour is okay. It seems like a box design. On the left side incoming messages are in violet. Those colours are blurry, weird and shapeless. I don't know how to explain. I hope someday you'll get to know this.
0 Likes
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Bro got it. Shades of black and the lines of blur are very irritating. I havent observed that before. Btw thanks for ruining my experience from now on. I'm sad now
0 Likes
Abhijith45
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Haha that's what I've been taking about brother. I love gadgets and notice these things. I've replied to all these comments here and some people are making fun of me and saying I don't know anything about it. But that's okay. I want a better and clear experience. That's why I came here and asked if anyone facing the issue. Instead of checking this and reporting the issue most of them made jokes about it and me.
0 Likes