Original topic:

Samsung M31s auto restarting issue!!!

(Topic created on: 01-17-2022 12:06 AM)
RS21
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Unable to find any solution to this problem, phone is just out of warranty. Now forced to switch to another brand. 
12 Comments
Pradeep006
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Switch it , samsung is useless brand ,
I also m31s and it work like **bleep** very slow device.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
please check out this post. You may get the motherboard replaced for FREE.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/ALERT-Those-who-have-restarting-problem-should-follow-t...
Accept the solution by clicking on the 3 dots on top of my comment, so that it will be helpful to others too.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes but it is not the correct solution to this problem.

The brand provides a faulty software update months back and after so many users complaint and many months over, they are charging 1100 (and this even not confirm).

Because of this i will never choose Samsung again, or recommend anyone.

Even there are cases when samsung has removed some features by software update like link sharing on m31, enhanced processing on m52.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
So what's the solution? Let the users lose their money?
I am doing whatever I can to help these people. And many have got it replaced for free. Please don't spread wrong info without any validation. Samsung messed up and they acknowledged it. They are providing free replacement or replacement at a minimal rate. What better options does the users have??

Or you are welcome to offer a better solution.
Features lacking and all is none of my business and is not related to this post.

Nb: you can throw your phone under a truck,start a campaign against Samsung,or force your family not to buy a Samsung etc. That's your choice.Nobody cares.It is not going to help these people who are having the restarting issue.

As of now what I am promoting is the ONLY solution for them.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes bro, you are right.
Kuch nahi se toh kuch hi accha. But the actual problem is samsung acknowledged the problem too late, the time when 90% of users already changed motherboard (by paying in full) because it was there primary device.

I also faced the same problem, and waited for samsung to acknowledge it. Waited months nothing happened, then changed motherboard by paying in full.

And then after many months, es techno video came, i informed my friend and he had done the same process as said by es techno in video. But, he was denied by samsung representatives, even not 1100, he was said to pay full for changing motherboard.

I am only against, samsung ackowledging issue so late and even offering them for 1100 then also. I am against their policies of destroying a users device or taking away features from them by software update.

I am just expressing my views.

Can you tell me which device are you using.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes you are right....they should reimburse those who already spend money for replacement. Also they should accept the new caes without making the customer run from pillar to post.

I am using A52s5g and f41. Also sometimes s20fe5g.
And yes I am scared about the motherboard issue on my f41 so that I stopped updating it. I even doesn't update my A52S unless there is an issue.
Unfortunately Samsung is going downhill with all these updates related bugs.
Have you seen the s20 users getting their screen damaged after update? This is unacceptable. However we don't have any other non chinese options as well above 20k range.
Chennai001
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I never buy Samsung products again
harryl5555
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah, I too don't want to purchase samsung devices.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes