Original topic:

Samsung M31s 3 out of 5 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 01:22 PM)
Yomes
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Phone is good for casual users but I noticed few lags while using day to day apps not gaming apps.

1 while ringing display take few seconds to show someone is calling i never experienced this with my other devices.
2 The single take feature only captures videos no images like you showed in the add. If any settings has to be anabled not sure.
3 processor is way to old which does not justify the phone this new, with many offerings other than the important one.
4 we understand you are a brand but if you can offer many useless things in the phone why not offer things that really matters like the Chinese brands are doing.
5 Camera, Processor, UI and build quality thats the only thing we as a customer expect and chinese brands are offering these and now they have captured almost 70% of indian midrange smartphone industry.

6 We don't want to buy your phones just because India china clash like I did, we want the Samsung thing like you were once when you entered in India remember?

For this phone 3 out of 5 I wish i could give more
Thanks
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy M
The single take feature captures pictures also, try with someone dancing around.
Galaxy M
I am not facing any lags, and the processor is a very good one, and does not matter old or new. And 3 hours of call of duty, the phone has no issues.
ags12
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Even I am fully satisfied.
Galaxy M
The display takes just one second to comw while ringing in my one.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
what do you expect from a phone with poor processor
0 Likes
Nag006
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i am using samsung m30s bro. yes whatever u said is correct but still my.phone satisfy me very well on daily basis, i love the user interface comparing of other chinese phones

i am not a samsung fan boy but i love it man

whatever phone we purchase have there own negative.
0 Likes