Original topic:

Samsung M31

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 12:54 AM)
Schola
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I am using Samsung galaxy M31 for about a week. I hardly get 10 hrs of battery life with minimal usage. It's too low for an 6000mAh battery. Samsung please do something
7 Comments
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
for maximum battery backup ,here are some tips
1. use power saving mode.
2. restrict background data.
3.put the apps on sleep mode you rarely use.
4.screen brightness consumes a lot of battery , if possible use as minimum as possible
mqwertym20
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Lol. Bro advice him to turn off his phone as this will keep battery level same for longer time🤭
Schola
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
thanks
0 Likes
mqwertym20
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Its better if you try to use your phone between some specific hours and keep your phone in the place where it is not moving. This way your phone can learn your usage patterns to remain wake only in usage hours and remain in doze mode otherwise. Try it for 2-3 days and you will see the effect. Also monitor the apps which use lot of battery in background, try to update them or just see any other ways to mitigate the issue like revoking the permissions of app which you don't use or revoking those permissions of apps which you think are not necessary in operating of the app in the way you do so.

Lastly most important please avoid frequent touching or unlocking of phone just for viewing time or other silly things. This can pre vent you phone to go in sleep mode and hence drain your battery more.
Schola
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yeah I should try it out.
mqwertym20
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yeah you may
OmBhosale
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
turn off auto brightness option and try to keep screen brightness low according to your convenience