Original topic:

Samsung M31 is struck and restart automatically.

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 03:16 PM)
Dimal15
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My Samsung m31 is froze or struck and restart automatically once in a day. It is mostly happened when i take the camera. I have already reset the phone and the error is existing.Can i get a solution
6 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
When problem occurs please send error report immediately to Samsung if you need solutions
0 Likes
Dimal15
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i have already sent it 2 or 3 timez. But they don't give any solution
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Dimal15
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
my phone is freezed and restart automatically.i don't want to restart it manually. i want a solution for why it is restarting and freezing. i have a already set you the report. but you don't respond to it. Why are you ignoring the customers like this.
0 Likes
bhavikmehta5491
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Are you stupid or just a bot answering the query?

He is saying his phone's and mine are getting stuck and restarts automatically without doing a single thing on the phone. Bug report sending process is stupid because you don't even see it. You reply with a copy paste answer only. Share a working solution or i willl have to file a complaint

PRINCE-
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
M31s camera open phone hanging and restart
0 Likes