Original topic:

Samsung M31 auto rotate problem

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 09:02 AM)
WhiteKNight9
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I have been facing this issue for quite sometime now and I couldn't find any efficient work around to this .
 The auto rotate of my phone switches at the wrong time . While texting or searching on Google or doing anything else , it switches from portrait to landscape though I'm trying to use it on portrait. 
Can someone help me out ?? 
14 Comments
ags12
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Yeah same was my experience in A71. Luckily I got Bigsby routine with which I set auto rotate only for youtube, gallary and media only.
0 Likes
WhiteKNight9
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I'll check it out if I have it ... my phone is new and I'm yet to explore it... I'll get back to you regarding this ... thanks
0 Likes
ags12
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Sorry bro, only from A series we have Bixby routine and its awesome.
whoryu
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
The exact same thing occurs to me. Before it would happen only sometimes, but now it is very frequent.
WhiteKNight9
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I know right !! how do you think we can get samsung to look into this bug ?
0 Likes
whoryu
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I think we can gather all M31 users and ask everyone to report this problem if they have it.
Apoorv2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I also have auto rotation problem with my samsung galaxy m31. It rotates the screen in landscape mode while I put it in potrait and vise versa. I have to put off auto rotation in order to use my phone.

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this issue kindly follow the given below step:

>> Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

>> Tap on Settings> Tap on General Management> Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
hemanshubp
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Not solved