Original topic:

Samsung M31 Prime Edition -- Network issue

(Topic created on: 11-19-2020 11:32 AM)
SelvamVishnu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,

I had purchased M31 prime edition in diwali @ amazon. Since last update of my mobile i was facing network issue both sim card are in not reachable mode serval times and we have on aeroplane mode and i have contacted customer care and they said some reset option i did it even same issue and they prepared to visit service center and they updated fresh software again the same problem exists and I have changed SIM cards also even other network also I tired... this is my first and worst experience in mobile... I have not used Samsung before I tried now and I have not suggested to anyone to buy Samsung pls fix the issue as soon as possible....
5 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

I too face sometimes the same

Samsung should provide proper update and also optimize the battery too

Are you facing any drop in battery

SelvamVishnu
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
no
0 Likes
Pukai1993
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I use M31 couple of months I was a problem. When I use Vodafone 4G internet in my device some time it's work fine but after some time it's switch in to 2G and disappear the volte icon than after 1 minutes automatically switch 4G and this process was continue. I use jio internet their is no such problem. Any one face this type of issue... After one UI 2.5 update this issue not fixed by Samsung.....
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and to resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SelvamVishnu
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have did already all the settings which we you suggest, twice visited service center too..... issue not resolved permanently... they updated the software and given to me and sud now working fine pl check....
0 Likes