Original topic:

Samsung M31- Motherboard Issue

(Topic created on: 12-29-2021 03:03 PM)
Mohit113e
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello All,

I am very disappointed to write that I had a  very pathetic experience with Samsung India.
Last year, in the month of November I purchased Samsung M31 and just after the 3  month, it had issues but since the mobile was under warranty,  Motherboard got replaced.

But On 24-11-2021 it had a software update and due to this my phone was restarting automatically several time and at one point of time, it just freezes at Samsung M31.

I visited the service center, they told me that due to the Software update, Motherboard got damaged.

Actually, all the fault is of Samsung. So Samsung should replace it free of cost.

I am very disappointed to know that this type of issue is happening with Samsung. Just Imagine within a Year 2 Motherboard replacement is not a small thing.

#poorservice

Samsung_zYuF939
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hello Samsung Support Team,

Thanks for guiding us to Service center- as if we did not know. They have provided us quote of 8K towards motherboard replacement. This is cost to purchaser without any of his fault. How does Samsung intend to resolve this issue without any financial\dataloss burden on customer? This is not due to negligence from customer, but the manufacturing defect from Samsung themselves. 

If I do not get a proper resolution from Samsung, then I am sure that many customers like me would start running Boycott Samsung product campaigns for such bad quality product. BTW, I had purchased 2 such phones and both have got same issue, exactly after 1st year of warranty.

Thanks,

Kapil

Preeti1231
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
  • bro what should we do right now? as i am also facing this issue😐
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Provide proper resolution for this issue , Many  facing this issue, simply looting customer's money. 

Better to complain in consumer court.

0 Likes
Members_JpLNvZ2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same is with my M31. I am a journalist and my all important data lost. Nothing has been given me in writing about failure of the phone or its motherboard after sometime. I am soon planning to file a lawsuit. And I will go up to even Supreme Court of India for this kind of quality failure. 

regards

0 Likes
Pravat Sahoo
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear friends

I'm also face same problem, it's very bad and sad to say that company lost goowill . Actually company replace all motherboard after giving a notification to its mobile users

I request to company head for taking favorable action for is customer.

It's not a customer s mistake

Thanking you.

0 Likes
MANUMOHANANEM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same issue after 23 months of purchase

0 Likes
MANUMOHANANEM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Facing same issue after 23 months of purchase. This is my last samsung smartphone purchase 

0 Likes
champ12c2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hi my mobile m31 is not internet working and network problems not network working properly.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Using samsung M31 device,Facing same freeze and restart issue for my mobile, I suggested my cousins and friends to purchase this mobile they also facing same issue. Never expected from samsung. 

0 Likes
Mithuji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing same problem after 19 months. Customer care only has one answer. Your ohone is not under warranty. They simply don't care. I don't want to continue with Samsung phone. Shame on them.
0 Likes