Original topic:

Samsung M31 Keyboard Problem

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 10:22 PM)
AshokJangra
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung,

I buy Samsung M31 from Amazon Last Month. I notice it's Keyboard sometimes stop working automatically. When I close all runnings apps in background and do again it doing work again.So Please provide us updates again with the solution of this problem.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
did you notice aftwr clear data of keyboard from system app settings ?
AshokJangra
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
ok I will try thanks
0 Likes
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
try google keyboard
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that this issue has already been resolved with an application update.

If you’re experiencing the symptom, please update the Samsung keyboard installed on your device.

On Galaxy Store, search for the Samsung keyboard and update it to the latest(V5.0.21.0 or higher).

Samsung encourages users to keep software and apps updated to latest version.

<How to check the current version of Samsung keyboard installed on device>

From Settings, tap Apps > tap on right top > tap Show system apps > Search for Samsung keyboard and check Version

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_6qG1QZO
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing the same issue with my m31. Though i started using gboard to rectify it. Your solution doesn't help as we cannot search for samsung keyboard in galaxy store. My version of samsung keyboard app is 3.5.43.52. no way to update it.

0 Likes
Samsung_ME2WuKN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi, even after the update I'm still facing the issue on my m31, why is this happening only to samsung handsets.

0 Likes
AshokJangra
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
here is no upgraded Keyboard available. Please suggest how I will get it. if you have any link send it to me
0 Likes