Original topic:

Samsung M30s fast charging issues

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 07:15 AM)
shenoyankush
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung,

I have been trying to get my handset charged with the originally provided charger and cable, although while trying to charge it shows me as 'Cable charging' instead of fast charging. I confirm the settings of fast charging have been enabled and i also went through few other posts of basic troubleshooting. None of them helped.

Kindly help me with this issue.

Regards,

7 Comments
JioAirtel
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Change charging cable then check
0 Likes
shenoyankush
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
tried that, also tried all basic troubleshoot of memory cleaning, charger cable socket change, wipe cache from boot screen, even did a factory reset from boot
0 Likes
chetansingla
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
bro i have solution in setting there is one option that is reset setting do that
0 Likes
shenoyankush
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
@Samsung
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anand22
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
still issue arise
0 Likes