Original topic:

Samsung M30s automatically restarting problem.

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 08:52 PM)
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
In the june update for M30s there is a faulty update in this. So i asked to samsung customer via samsung members. They are planning to the solution in next update. They responsed.

13 Comments
shivammoluji
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Good i hope samaung stick to his words and get the issue resolved of this crapy phone m30s
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Nerver give up bro🥰🥰 please do more questioning "M30s user " to Samsung rise your hands to resolve this problem.. please please please
0 Likes
shivammoluji
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Ya every 1 must join hands and must write to samsung to resolve the issue we r facing since so long or refund the money
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes absolutely..😕
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro also tell them to add screen recording and carrier aggregation (because processor supports it).
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes, bro they are already working on it silently i think 😊
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Also, bro they are waiting for more sales of m42 5g as samsung pay is a usp for it, but we all know m51 with carrier aggregation and samsung pay, is definately a beast.
yadavshubham
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro I also facing same issue with m30s & service center get my 250 rs also & didn't solve my issue also.
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes bro they can't do anything because its faulty software update so it was fixed by next update don't lost hope.....