Original topic:

Samsung M30s automatic restart problem

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 12:21 PM)
Manishgb
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I'm facing automatic restart problem. It goes on restarting continuously and sometimes gets stuck in rebooting process. Sometimes I have to force restart it when it gets stuck in booting loop.
I had visited service center, but was told to replace its motherboard.
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
wait for few days..
we are going to get September security patch this week only, today A50s got.
0 Likes
Manishgb
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
thanks for the update.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
go to safemode and observe is there same issue in safemode too?
if not such issue found then its due to some other apps
0 Likes
smurtys
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro nothing will work not even factory reset will help in this, this problem is probably due to some major bug that occurs after updation I really hope Samsung rolls the new update soon
Manishgb
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes I agree, even I have tried with various options.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You already visited service center right? Visit again and ask them to reinstall software.. If its a software glitch then it can be solved.. If not motherboard issue needs to be replaced.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
y678
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Problematic device and tricky service center! Under warranty I found a restarting problem after OneUI 2.0 update, I had visited nearby service center to solve that issue but they told me that the issue is created by moisture and I need to pay in between of Rs. 1500 to 8500 for fixing. 🤔 I denied. I returned home and started re-using the M30s accepting the problem along with a resolution. i.e. Never buy any Samsung phone! 🙃
0 Likes
Members_upeq3pV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have been told the same thing

0 Likes