Original topic:

Samsung M30s Restarting the phone

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 10:33 PM)
Sameer-B110
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung M30s phone is restarting again and again when I open some app from the phone. I have reset my phone phone but still the same issue. I have visited Samsung customer service for the issue they have install new software on my phone but that could not help me. Many of the user with M30s have the same issue and they are not able to solve the issue the issue occurs once the warranty is completed. Can you please have a look into this issue and help all of us with the update. 

Thanks. 

7 Comments
shivammoluji
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
samsung is not addressing the issue even after so many user complaint for this bug ...useless to buy m30s regret the day when i thought to buy this crapy phone..dear all request all users to come collectively amd share the post again n again till samsung resolves🙏
0 Likes
MatthewI632
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Should we make a new, main post about M30s restarting issue?

0 Likes
shivammoluji
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yea we can
0 Likes
MatthewI632
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Would you like to make it?

0 Likes
MatthewI632
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Or we can make a Discord server to discuss the issue further.

0 Likes
shivammoluji
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
ya we can make server
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes