Original topic:

Samsung M30s Prime issue

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 11:06 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
So all M30s users i want to clarify one thing. Drm issues has been solved by samsung with September security update we got on Oct 5th.
So, no drm issues in device and we can watch in full HD in other apps like Netflix, hotstar etc. 

So, as we have drm issues before prime blacklisted M30s for HD streaming because the force HD ( hardware acceleration) conflicting with normal SD quality playback.
That's the reason we have smooth playing videos but on SD quality. 

So, everytime I chat with agents only thing they say is " sir, keepon sending feedback from prime app"
Even they have no information when they will whitelist M30s. More the request from our side soon the technical team will whitelist M30s. 

So, what you have to do is go to prime app then contact us and send feedback to whitelist M30s or email. If they give irrelevant replies to mail ignore them and just mention " whitelist M30s for HD streaming".

Again I want to clarify its not device issue now it prime issue and only thing we can do is to send feedback and mails. 
8 Comments
aju3zz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
That's what I mentioned in my post😂😂
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Role of Samsung is also not good in this case, they should have worked with amazon team to get it resolved.
As end user will blame Samsung only for this issue.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yaa Samsung gave bug fixed after 3 months and now sitting silent 🙄🙄
With a new device every 2 months Samsung becoming new vivo, mi..
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
True
0 Likes
NBiswas
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Its finaly fixed for me just go to app info and clear data and restart the app.
Hope it helps all of u.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Can you see 1080p?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yaa fixed now
0 Likes