Original topic:

Samsung M30s Motherboard Issue

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 05:21 PM)
RajeshwarReddy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Yes, I also got a minor update notification ( security update ) after the update my mobile crashed and stuck on the Samsung logo. I am unable to do factory reset or recovery.

Samsung Care told me that the motherboard issue and which costs me Rs 9000+ INR, my warranty got expired couple of weeks ago. I brought this mobile during last year's sale period. Is this a pre-planned activity?  to send an update and crash all the phone? so that everyone will purchase hardware? 

I don't see these types of silly issues in Chinese phones. Still I am confused about how the security can crash the motherboard... Samsung please stop cheating people.

60 Comments
visht2225
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have exhausted every possible attempt with Samsung Electronics India & it us understood that they are trying to delay or avoid owning up responsibility for having caused the inconvenience. I don't find any other way left, but to approach appropriate legal forum!
0 Likes
amitrbhosale
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Exactly same problem with my Samsung M30S phone too with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. I am not sure if Samsung is classifying these problems as manufacturing defects. These problems seem exactly the same for most of us and now the service centre is charging for replacing the motherboard. I would really appreciate if Samsung would come forward and treat these as manufacturing defects and fix the problems for free. Hoping that it works out, else as a consumer I will be very disappointed with the brand value.
0 Likes
NityaNanda00
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Same problem with Galaxy A50s.
0 Likes
Samsung_b6q6yPU
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I bought Samsung M30S on its launching date. After using 1y 6m I was facing charging issue..the phone charge upto 5%only. After visiting Samsung care they told me that the issue with motherboard. Replace cost- INR 7000 . Is Samsung preplanned this damage? My whole family using Samsung and never face such issue..This  fadeup me and today I buy a new VIVO phone..Will never suggest anyone for Samsung ever..

16237578608711937951047959526644.jpg

Members_y342Mpt
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Same thing happened with my brother's M31 smartphone...after 8days of expiry of warranty... motherboard issue ...

Totally irrelevant pathetic service by SAMSUNG

Trust is breaching....I was planning for SAMSUNG phone too but now ...a big no

Samsung_QrMz5Ns
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I AM ALSO FACING SAME ISSUE SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS BUT TO LOCK DOWN UNABLE TO VISIT SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER AND WHEN I VISIT WITH SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE SET AND LODGE COMPLAINT FOR RESTARTING AGAIN AND AGAIN THE SAID MOTHERBOARD IS DAMAGED INTERNALLY AND IT HAS APP. COST OF RS. 10000/- AS I HAVE ALSO PURCHASED THE SAME DURING LAST YEAR SALE  AND GUARANTEE JUST EXPIRED SO ITS VERY HARD TO PAY SUCH HUGE AMOUNT ON THE SET REPAIRING. I AM USING SAMSUNG SINCE 2001 DUE TO QUALITY AND AVOIDANCE OF CHINESE MOBILE SETS BUT THIS TIME SAMSUNG HAS SURELY SOLD BURST QUALITY MOBILE SET. AS SERVICE CENTER ALSO SAYS THAT MANY GALAXY M30S SETS ARE COLLAPSED DUE TO MOTHERBOARD PROBLEM. I AM ALSO REQUESTING SAMSUNG TO REPLACE THESES SETS TO RESTORE FAITH ON SAMSUNG. 

0 Likes
Moose_1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I had same problem but my phone was within warranty period so i got lucky.

0 Likes
Vikram1807
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M

Same happen with me i have M21 i updated phone and boom hardware failed also one of my friend had m30s which got same issue my warranty expired One week ago and now this. 

0 Likes
Samsung_P6Uy15R
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Yes I am also facing this restart issue in my samsung m30s series. This is a bug in company's security update which led to restart and freezing of our mobile and is faced by almost everyone. When I am trying to sell it off even others now know this because they are getting a lot of samsung cellphones to be sold. Samsung should fix this issue free of cost. I didn't expect them to do this cheap strategies to sell off their spare parts. 

0 Likes
Romilaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Even my phone m 30s faced the same issue and now that so many people are facing the same issue, the company must do something for the default pieces
0 Likes